As of September 2018, we will be expanding our school transport services with the addition of 7 new Express routes from the surrounding areas.
We aim to provide the most convenient and cost effective transport option for our parents with the reassurance that those pupils who use our service will be brought safely and promptly to and from school every day.
The routes will start from Telford, Ironbridge, Bridgnorth, Kingswinford, Walsall, Stafford and Newport, with key pick up/drop off points along each route*. With no route taking more than 40 minutes, Tettenhall College is ensuring a safe and convenient transport service for parents and pupils from Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands
Our new service will:
- Cost: £350 per term return journey, £190 per term single journey
- Short journey discount available
- Sibling discount available
- Professional and fully trained drivers (DBS checked)
- Timings to fit in with extensive extra-curricular timetable
- Enable parents to avoid rush hour congestion.
Please see the routes and their key stops below.
For any further information or questions you may have please contact our Admissions team on 01902 793017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.